Photos of the church and hall decorated for Easter are now online.
Click here or check our Parish Events tab for a complete list of our parish happenings!
Saturday Evening in Church: 4:00 p.m. year round and 5:30 p.m. May 28 thru September 24, 2016.
Sunday in Church: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 p.m. year round.
Sunday in Hall: 7:30 a.m. May 29 and July 3 thru September 4, 2016. This is a Quiet Mass with NO music.
9:00 a.m and 10:30 a.m. May 29 thru September 11, 2016.
Sunday at Rehoboth Elementary School (500 Stockley St): 9:00 a.m. May 29 and July 3 thru September 4, 2016. This a Quiet Mass with NO music. Click on tab above for a map.
Catholic Byzantine Rite Eucharistic Liturgy in Church: 6:00 p.m. May 29, June 26, July 31, and August 28, 2016. [The Divine Liturgy is enjoyed by many Catholics of Eastern European background and is specifically practiced by many of our visiting international students. This Byzantine Rite is under the Pope and in communion with us. This Mass is in English, does fulfill your Sunday obligation and all are welcome.]
Posted in Blog on 05/01/16
Today, May 1st, the sixth grade religious education class held a bake sale ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/26/16
St. Edmond's Religious Education Program is excited to announce this year's Vacation Bible School (VBS)! ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/12/16
Back by popular demand!
A 10 part video series on Catholicism basics will begin ... Read More »
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Physical address for GPS:
401 King Charles Ave. (Church)
409 King Charles Ave. (Office)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Rev. William Cocco, Pastor
- Rev. Christopher Hanley, Associate Pastor
- Rev. L. James Downs, Retired Priest
- Rev. William Gore, Retired Priest
- Deacon Jim Walls, Deacon
- Deacon Dan Ackerson, Deacon
- Deacon Pete Nellius, Deacon
- Deacon Bob Leonzio, Deacon
- Deacon Jim Cadigan, Deacon
- Yvonne Bailey, Office Manager
- Mary Ackerson, Bulletin Editor
- Linda Coxton, Administrative Assistant
- Sister Maryanne Zakreski, Director of Religious Education
- Carolyn McClelland, Religious Education Administrative Assistant